name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Saturday, November 03, 2007

Had theory exam today. It was actually pretty easy, though was a bit disappointed all the stuff I studied didn't come out (calculating how many notes in a trill= stupidest thing ever V.V). They had some funny terminology for other instruments though. What the heck does a clarinet player do at precipitato? I know wind instrus have a lot of "condensation", so according to the water cycle would that mean......ewwwww..... ><

Spent whole day out, and found a nice bubble tea shop at Novena square. I like bubble tea now =9 There was a show going on, so I would have (finally) done my REMT, but alas. Got chased away by unfriendly sound people. And they dind't even have monitors or DIs or stuff (they were an a capella group), just a mix of cordless and cordful mikes. And since they didn't have most of the stuff, it would mean that I wouldn't be able to answer about 80% of the questions =I

Zzzz Christmas is coming soon.....hooray.....


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:44 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}