name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, December 31, 2007

It's been a hectic year, driving down the road of 2007. Academically it was a flop, cos everything was so horrible and completely the opposite of what I wanted. But outside school work it was great. I still haven't lost touch with my BFFs even after 2 years, and have even made some more=D



Most of the stuff coming up is pretty intimidating...especially the ITP, which I don't feel very prepared for. Still, I'm praying everything will turn out better and happier.



So, goodbye, 2007. It's been a weird and crazy year...but it was sort of fun.

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 9:08 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}