name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's been quite busy for the first month of 2008. Some cool stuff happened, though (maybe my luck for this year is about to change???), which is good cos it made me happy=)

I finally got my ITP company, and guess what it is?? Steinberg! I wasn't expecting anything too great, given my sort-of-ok grades and my pretty boring resume (I sound like some CCA-obsessed weirdo), so thank you cher!!

The other really cool thing (but sort of lazy thing) was that our MUST presentation was cancelled. Sooo so happy cos I suck at presentations. I can research, compile, and even make my work look pretty, but if you ask me to stand up and sell it I will suck.

CNY is in the air, which means lots of red packets and food. I like pineapple tarts now even though Mum says theyre full of transfats and will make you fat. Still...=9 Also looking forward to the Blackjack party at Shell's Grandad's house, its always lots of fun. $_$

Only a week left till ITP starts, so better enjoy it to the fullest....yup, keep lazing around..... ~^_^~


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:36 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}