name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Work is tiring. Hope I get at least 1 A for my log book>< downhill="O">The most sort-of related I did was help out our office's sound engineer when he gave a talk on basic REMT at NJC. Yeah....coiling cables was really fun....-_- But at least I got to see and touch their really expensive mics.
It's golden yay!

They have 2 grand pianos(!!!)....but only 4 computers =P

There are a couple of nice looking movies out, but there's no time to see them...arghs. Horton looks nice, even though I didn't like the book. The kangaroo (or something) was creeepy x6. Thinking of seeing Spiderwick Chronicles when I've got time, since I'm such a fantasy fan. Haven't heard good things about it from people who've seen it though =x

Really glad I'm finally able to claim my off day and take tomorrow to destress. That super OT week was no joke! Came back to the office every day of the freaking week to do all their national day songs and change their font and stuff. I think my glasses degree is getting higher....eyes are becoming flowers *_*


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:27 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}