name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Can't sleep cant sleep can't sleep

Monday, September 29, 2008

So this is my first all-nighter. 

Time: 4:40am
Mood: Hyper

I shall list all the things I tried in my attempts to fall asleep.

1. Roll around
2. Strangle bolster
3. Count sheep (I got up to 1400 before getting bored)
4. Singing Dream theater songs to the numbers. The 20minute ones mind you.
5. Singing Disney soundtracks, Andrew Lloyd Weber soundtracks, heck, any soundtracks
6. Wrote mental fanfics
7. Wrote a mental lit-essay on Robin Hobb books. Yes those thick fat monster books.
8. Gave up since there wasn't much left of the night to sleep for 

I'll probably regret this later on, but guess this shows what happens when you have too much stresss and stuff...all the good ideas start popping up when you're going to sleep....and when you suddenly realise what a great idea it is you get so excited you can't sleep anymore and just spend your time thinking in great detail...

I'm gonna watch the sun rise! =D

But it's still pretty dark outside......which means snack time....

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 1:40 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}