name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, October 12, 2008

THE END!!!! No holidays. Now it's just a sprint to the REAL END AS WE KNOW IT!!!! THEN THERE'LL BE NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! OMG MY LIFE AS A SINGAPOREAN BOOKWORM WILL HAVE NO MORE MEANING!!!!!

I finally came up with lyrics. Yeah, trust me to think of something at the very last hour of our holiday. It's not exactly award-winning. but I'm at least not unhappy with it. But it's cheerful as hell. It has a part where it talks about ice creams, for crying out loud 0.o

But even though I've been pretty lazy on the academic stuff this holiday, I've done other stuff.....
  • make cupcakes
  • spend $100 on books
  • learned how to draw liney anime hair
  • watched Wall E and Mamma Mia....that's all I remember now
  • pulled an all-nighter
  • got my first hotel gig
  • exercised voluntarily
  • got a haircut.....but it grew back.....
  • ate at Burger King like 10 times X6
  • had several brilliant ideas!!!! But I forgot them.....
  • went on an eating spree but lost appetite for the next 2 weeks as a result.......I feel X6 now
  • got slightly more tanned from walking around a lot outside
That's it! See you tomorrow! ~

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 9:13 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}