name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Friday again......


You Are Saturday



Like this day of the week, you are ruled by Saturn.

More than anything, you are down to earth.



You are practical and wise. You take care of yourself before all others.

Sometimes you tend to be a bit suspicious. You are protective of what you have.

http://Plush-Mello.deviantart.com/art/Beyond-Birthday-Cosplay-86312178


While some people see Saturday as a day of leisure, you see it as a day to get things done.

You always look forward to your productive Saturdays. You wouldn't have them any other way!

What Day of the Week Are You?





Your Love Type: INTP



The Thinker



In love, you are honest and serious about commitment.

For you, sex is something you think about and desire a lot of the time.



Overall, you are pure in your affection and feelings.

However, you tend to be suspicious and distrusting at times.



Best matches: ENTJ and ESTJ

What's Your Love Type?





You Have a Choleric Temperament



You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.

Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.

You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.



You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.

Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.

You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.



At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.

Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.

A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

What Temperament Are You?
??!?




You Are Teal Green



You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

What Color Green Are You?





You Are 63% Independent



You've cultivated your own independent interests and personal style.

But you're open minded enough to also embrace anything trendy that strikes you.

Are You an Independent Woman?

Hanging around at home now..... well I've managed to get through another week without going nuts....... Damn I need a Finale. The ones at school don't work!!! And the one I have sucks and always closes when I do more than 2 pages. 

I think I should stop making myself so stressed and just enjoy the rest of the year....cos I'll be sad about graduating......I like this school......next year when I graduate I'll make a long list of all the stuff I did over the 3 years. Whatever people have said, I don't regret coming to SP. Don't think I'd be this same person if I went anywhere else or made the same friends or did the same stuff. 

The problem is what I'm going to do after this...but I'll worry more about that when the time comes....I've been thinking of redoing my year 2 REMT song! Changing the arrangement and getting better vocals and lyrics. And replacing the guitar solo that somehow got lost =(

I can't stop eating cherry flavoured Frozz mints. They're so nice and cherryish. I know I should stop eating cos someone told me you could get indigestion eating lots of those kind of sweets, but they're so nice to eattt.

Lalala to school now! Here


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:16 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}