name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

At last, Bomberman is out of my life! It was pretty fun to do, though, even if the music is a bit rojak.
Trying to come up with a title for my 1st POD. It's this long instrumental...ambient....rock.....repetitive...thingy..... Been considering the following names:

Super Pad Land
Mixing Hell
How the heck am I going to transcribe all this?
Next Time Don't Try to be so Clever and do something Simpler
Wouldn't it be cool if I added 20 more instruments?! =DDD

I bought myself a strawberry keychain-plushie. Can't resist whenever I see cute stuffed toys. Collecting them is my hobby, apprently. And now I have a life-sized Kirby plushie to add to my collecting of shrunken heads. I mean Baos.

Oh God web design!!!!!! DDD=

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:30 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}