name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, January 18, 2009

i feel pretty good today. Even my presentation last week didn't go that bad. Though I was stressing out and hadn't even chosen my speech topic until just before my turn. And when I came up I was just "screw it" and just told my story. It was about my 1st pet and how I killed it. Not on purpose, but out of having too much "fun" with it. It's a sad story.

However I'm not good at giving presentations with a straight face. Same thing goes for acting. I will inevitably start giggling. Which made lines like this.....

Kat: "After it died, I was heartbroken! =DDDDDDD"

.....a bit weird and creepy. However the lecturer liked my psycho speech, though more for the content than delivery. Lols.

It's a monday, not a funday, why can't this monday go away.......

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:44 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}