name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, October 26, 2009

Today's the start of midterms week...yay....

Haven't really studied much, just doing some last minute reading. Got perc test in about an hour. Hope I can get through that cos I'm the slowest in class (see la try and be clever and end up you're the only one who doesn't play the instrument...diao...). Then tomorrow there's a test for my Film Scorin class. They aren't teaching much music stuff, it's all about the film making process. Blahh. Then wednesday......crap it's Harmony. Thursday has Reading, and Friday is ET and possibly a celebratory drinking party. Then saturday gonna (finally) go present shopping. Aaaand monday have to hand in that damn College writing paper. Writing about light and darkness....blah.....

Feeling kind of down the past few days. It's nothing I can't handle, but I hope things get better. It seems to be hell as far as I can see, but there's always a choice, isn't there? There's no such thing as certainty. Destiny keeps on being rewritten.... It's pointless to get worked up over things that might or might not be. And when you add in variables like accidents or miracles it becomes even harder to imagine. I guess...just keep praying...that somehow the pieces fall into place, and it's not a twisted picture at the end...

3 things. Those are all I want. Please let my wish come true...

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:32 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}