name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Enjoying the last few hours of thanksgiving holiday before the stress starts. I finally got an idea for arranging, although I have no idea what genre it is. See la try to be clever and progressive and in the end no one knows what the heck you're doing >.<

One more day of November, then it's everyone's festive month. Time's going fast again, and I'll be home in 3 weeks.....if I can manage to finish all this work that I started just today....

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 5:21 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}