name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, January 11, 2010

It might be a bit late for this, since we're already well into the new year. Lots of stuff has happened and I find somehow I've entered the 2010 along the way. But it's never too late to make new year resolutions. 2009 was a year of exponential growth, at times it seemed like too much to take in. But I guess everyone has to jump out of their comfort zone at some point, and since I can't really stuff myself back in there I should definitely start this year on a fresh slate.

Kat's resolutions for 2010
1. Increase creativity/productivity. Make lots of nice music. Don't be lazy.
2. Be more optimistic. Don't give up on things too easily, and most importantly DON'T PANIC
3. Emoness regulation. Don't emo over every little thing, actually take action to do something about it. But accept that sometimes I can't fix everything.
4. Be a nicer person to everyone. I can afford to be a better daughter, better friend, better girlfriend, and definitely a better musician.
5. Don't be so introverted. I need more friends. And contacts.
6. Eat more to get bigger boobs
7. Have fun and live life to it's fullest potential this year!!!!

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 2:09 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}