name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am tired. It's been a long long semester, and that summer break is just what I need for my sanity. I've got a couple papers left to do and some more practising for my finals. Gonna be busy these final 2 weeks but I think it's manageable

Let me see...have I been productive so far....In the space of 4 months I have:
-done music and fx for 2 student animations
-gotten into the music synth major
-made a gang of new friends that I hang out with on a regular basis
-learned how to cook a few things. Although it's just rice and chicken dishes at least that's something...

All seem to be school related. Thinking a lot about the future now. Haiz. Realising no matter how much you believe and want that dream the more obstacles seem to pop up. Really hope I can make this work. That's what everyone expects of me right.....

Need to find a job when I get home. Not sure if it's gonna be long or short term, but I'd like to get some of my own money. So much I want to do but there's never enough time. Where did all my time go to? Feels like it's all squeezing in forcing me to make so many decisions so fast. Maybe the world really is rushing towards its ending. Or maybe this is just part of growing up.

Strawberry cream muffin~

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 8:27 AM

13 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}